Lakevue Farm was built in 1854 by the Oaks family and bought by the Couch family in 1947. The bricks to build the house were made from the clay soil on the farm. John and Mary Lou are the third generation of Couch's living, milking and working with Registered Holstein cows. The farm consists of a dairy farm, milking 70-80 head of registered Holsteins and growing all our own hay and corn for the cattle. The 13 room brick farm house has all original doors and door knobs, hardwood floors, open stairway, and trim. Air conditioning was added and new windows installed. Antique furniture is mixed with some more modern pieces. Beautiful views of a pond and sunsets are enjoyed by all. To us the most beautiful part of the farm is our cows.